Practice Pad Outfit

11/02/2016 Unknown 0 Comments

After the first blog-post I decided to write about my outfit for the second article. I wouldn't say I am a big fan of fashion, but I  do like dressing myself in my best outfit. The specialty of my outfit-post is I encompass the musical element. For instance, this outfit is inspired by my new practice pad which I received two days ago.

The Offworld Percussion Invader V3 practice pad creates the opportunity to practice rudimentary etudes in an most essential and effective way. The other reason I like this practice pad is because of its elegant color. 
The black jacket and the black oxford heels go with my practice pad. The inner all-white-outfit presents the traditional sense of  a musician's concert outfit
This look gives a boyish feeling, however, due to the red lips, it still contains the famine element. 

Outfit Info
Black Jacket: Zerum
White Blouse: COS
White Mom Jeans: Thrifted
Black Oxford Heels: Pull & Bear

I hope you guys will like this blog-post!
Thank you for reading!

0 意見: